Music stops - Tidal is loading slowly

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Intel Core i5-4460S CPU @ 2.90GHz
RAM 8,00 GB
64-bits , x64-processor
Windows 10 Home

Two Samsung smartphones : Galaxy S10+ and S20 Ulta 5G app version : 2.35.0.1019.756

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
24*8 DOC 3 WIRELESS(DOCSIS)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Bowers & Wilkins Formation : bar , bas , 2flex , 2duo’s and in other rooms : 1flex and 1 widge

Description Of Issue
Tidal version : 2.23.0.488 (W: 2020.12.18-5-cc4e569919f74aad3cdb7a645ceb41079961f492) (NP: 3.0.3.31)

I have the problem from the beginning : 3 months

I have the problem when I work just with my computer (with Roon), but also when I use one or the two smartphones (with Roon).

I work normally with WIFI. I placed a new cable from the street to my modem and the Wifi is now perfect!

Error : Tidal is loading slowly (in Roon) or sometimes “all” stops playing or sometimes it stops and then it continues but WITH troubleshooting …

I have set Tidal on my computer and on the two phones AND also Roon on the computer and the two phones.

I never use Tidal anymore, but directly Roon (with Tidal) …

I have still troubleshoots …
The music stops so many times also and start then with the next song with troubleshooting …
For the moment it is not workable …

Hi @Alex_Ipskamps,

Are you able to connect your Core via Ethernet instead of WiFi?

If you go to Settings > Services and lower the streaming quality of TIDAL to the lowest setting is there any change?

Sir ,

I have connect my core directly with a cable Ethernet : no result , still : Error :Tidal is loading slow .

I have set the Tidal in stead of Master to Normal (the lowest) : no result , still : Error : Tidal is loading slow : tidal media is slow . This could indicate network or connection problems …

Thanks for helping me after nearly five months not working , I hope you can find the trouble …

Hello @Alex_Ipskamps, and thanks for trying that! With your core connected to Ethernet, could you please try switching to Google DNS or Cloudflare to see if that improves things?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.