My database seems to be corrupt, but I can get some backups to load. How should I best handle rebuilding?

I am able to load backups, but I get the dreaded database fails to load on a reboot almost every time. I have been struggling with intermittent DB issues for the last couple of years and have resigned myself to starting fresh, but I am not sure what the best practices are for starting fresh?

Can I export playlists and reimport them? Is it possible to have every album associated with a track on a playlist added to my library? Any other best practices around starting fresh? I don’t really care about tags or anything else, but I do worry I will lose track of music that I love.

Hey @Rob_Rodier,

Thanks for your patience while we work through each thread. I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you had by chance found any of our help articles on the subject?

Here’s a quick link:

Let me know if you’re still needing help, I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.