My First Gen Nucleus has vanished!

I got a mesh router tp-link 6600 and it worked fine until some time later.

Are there some things I should look at as my time is running out soon on this question? thank you

Have you tried to attach some computer to the router by Ethernet and configuring a fixed 192.168.x.x not used IP address for it? This is done on the computer itself.
Once you manage this you would be able to access your admin web UI of your router. From there you can check what’s wrong in your network.
Have you tried every single port of your router to attach the nucleus or other computer?

My mesh router only has a couple ports as it’s a mesh system. One is used for a wired back haul and one has a tp-link switch going to another switch in my office. That’s where my iMac :desktop_computer: and nucleus are located. Everything on the switch works fine and the nucleus had been very happy. I’m thinking after an update to the router it changed something but don’t know what.

Hi @Vince_Chacon,

From a recent diagnostic report on your Nucleus, we see two potential subnets within your local network - 169.254.231.xx, and 192.168.68.xx.

I’d take a look at temporarily disabling one, and making sure your local devices are all appearing under the same IP, if at all possible!

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.