My Roon is now Russian, cannot revert to English

My Roon remote now appearing in Russian, and I cannot revert it back to English !!!

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/ect.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Despite the fact that you might not be able to read anything, the language selector is at the same place as ever. :sweat_smile:

Open the main menu, go to settings (hint: cog-wheels), scroll to the bottom if you need to and select the desired language. Don’t forget to click on the blue button to restart Roon.

I remember my work colleague doing this with a Nokia mobile years ago, it was all Greek, we had to google the key taps to revert. Difference is, he thanked me for helping, so well done.

Thank you BlackJack, I had access to drop down window to choose English, however, when I did there was no change. I tapped English several times and no change… finally I shut off my iPad remote turned it back on in an hour or so and voila’ magically returned to English. It almost resembled a hack when Russian first appeared as there were some conspicuous blinking on and off of certain graphics. Now however the system appears stable. Thank you to you and Alex_Wood for courteous and prompt reply

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.