My Roon was crashed in Windows 10

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Pro
Intel i7-6700
RAM 8G
Geforce GTX750-Ti
Roon v1.7 (build 710)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet with KT Network

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Yamaha RX-V577 with HDMI

Description Of Issue

Roon SW was crashed when it was making database.
It cannot make database more than 2477th album.
When I delete the database folder, Roon can be launched.
But, it was crashed at 2477th album loading.

It sounds like Album 2477 is corrupt, can you split your collection up into smaller folders just while it loads and analyzes the library

Suggest you look at the logs and try to see what folder it was scanning at the time it crashed or just before… maybe a corrupt file in there

Support might also request a copy of the logs too so maybe zip a copy up ready for their instructions to send

The other thing I missed, the recent Windows update seems to caused issues, maybe update any Card drivers, Video, etc from the manufacturer site, it’s helping n some cases

Hello @Hyun_Suk_Kim, if you remove that album do you still experience a crash? Also, could you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Thanks, everybody.
I have resolve my problem. Roon crashed at some folder for reading picture file. This file was corrupted. When I use Roon two years ago, Roon was well avoided. In my thought, Roon was degenerated. Anyway I can use Roon through half day problem solving.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.