NAD M10 not recognized

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MSI i7 laptop, Roon ver. 1.6

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Google MeSH WiFi, FLAC files stored on QNAP NAS

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

NAD M10 via WiFi

Description Of Issue

Roon does not recognize the M10. Blu OS found it immediately.

Hi @Thomas_Salmon,

Can you please share a screenshot of your Roon Settings -> Audio tab? You can use these instructions to upload screenshots to this website. Is there any change if you plug in the M10 via Ethernet to the router?

– Noris

Here are my settings:

Here are the Audio settings:

Any help is appreciated. I’d like to connect the M10 via WiFi, rather than Bluetooth for better audio quality.

Hello @Thomas_Salmon,

I would first try to disable any firewall software enabled on your Roon Core.

Be sure to check the built-in Windows Firewall settings as well as any antivirus software installed on your PC, antivirus apps often include firewall functionality these days.

-John

Hi @Thomas_Salmon,

Just to add on to what @john mentioned before, I would add both Roon.exe and RAATServer.exe to your Windows Firewall and any Antivirus firewalls you may have as this does appear to be a firewall issue somewhere along the line.

These two executables can be found by navigating to your Database Location/Application folder path and you can use these instructions to add the executables to your Windows Firewall.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.