Need help to configure ROON with my Bluesound NODE 2i and Tidal using my iPhone

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

IOS 13.3

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

REGULAR WIFI

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

BLUESOUND NODE 2i

Description Of Issue

I get a Trial account from my Laptop in Roon. I make it works with my laptop just a few. But then I get a Node 2I and I want to test Roon with it and my Tidal Account. The Node not appears as discoverable. Thank You.

@support.

There are two parts to your post:

1. Connecting the Bluesound Node, and
  2. Setting up TIDAL with Roon.

Bluesound

Make sure this is connected to your home network and has the latest firmware installed–see the manufacturer’s guide for details.

Then, in Roon, go to Settings > Audio to confirm that the Node 2i is listed. You should see something similar to this under Roon Ready (‘Main Bedroom’ is a Bluesound Pulse Flex):

If there is a blue ‘Enable’ button in the Bluesound Node box, click it. You should now see the zone listed.

TIDAL

To setup TIDAL simply go to Setting > Services and add your TIDAL userid (registered email address) and password. Once signed in you may stream music to an active zone.

1 Like

Thank You Martin. It seems you need a computer to configure Roon. Is there a way to do it with my phone (ios) ?
I got the app but is like its looking for devices but find nothing.

Thank you

You need a computer to run Roon core; have you installed Roon on anything other than your phone?

The following explains how Roon works: https://roonlabs.com/howroonworks.html.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.