Neil Young & Crazy Horse

First off everyone – let’s keep it civil. I’m told our forum software has both “warn” and “ban” features, but I’ve never had to use either, and I’d like to keep it that way.

Second – in many of the cases discussed here, there’s no right answer. A given album may have been released at a time when an artist was performing with a group or under a different name – to what degree you want the sorting of your collection to reflect these changes is really a matter of personal preference.

The important thing is that the data model in Roon be able to handle these distinctions, and we’re working on that, along with editing. These features will allow for significantly more customization and flexibility, so know that we hear your frustration guys. These threads are really helpful for us as we build out the feature set, so hopefully it’s clear that I’m not trying to discourage respectful discussion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For now, I’d encourage everyone to set aside some time to read the comments in this thread, which touches on some of the questions raised above, and which our team found incredibly insightful.

3 Likes