Network Error: Please check your connection when trying to stream from Qobuz in Roon

Hi there

I run Roon on a NUC with ROCK installed. I have had a Qobuz account for a few years and for some reason I can’t access all of a sudden, I get Network Error: Please check your connection.

The Network is fine, I have Orbi Mesh with wired backhaul. The NUC is installed via ethernet. I am controlling now via the PC. I don’t have a VPN on the Network.

I have tried restarting the Core. Everything else seems to work, Roon works fine with content directly connected to the NUC.

Has something changed @support?

Hello @tahsu and sorry about the trouble! We appreciate you letting us know.

Can you stream from Qobuz directly? Also, could you please:

• log out of Qobuz in Settings → Services
  • reboot your ROCK
  • log back into Qobuz in Settings → Services

Thanks in advance :pray:

Hi @beka.

Thanks for coming back to me.

Yes, I can log into and stream directly from Qobuz, I just double-checked, no problem.

I can’t log out of Qobuz in Roon though as I cannot log in! I rebooted ROCK anway, but get the same error when trying to log in.

Hey @tahsu,

Thanks so much for letting me know. I wonder if you could please try this other step that has worked in the past: can you please navigate to your Qobuz account (outside of Roon) and change your password. Then, try logging into Roon again.

Thanks a whole lot :pray:

Hi @beka.

I changed my password this morning, but I still get the same error unfortunately.

Hello @tahsu,

I appreciate it so much :pray: . I hope we can go through one final step, which is clearing the Qobuz cache. Here are the steps:

• Exit out of Roon
  • Stop RoonServer via the Web UI
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to RoonServer/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs

Thanks yet again :nerd_face: :pray:

1 Like

Hi @beka,

I had to try twice, but it worked! I could log in to Qobuz in Roon. Thank you for your help.

Do I need to do anything with the cache files I moved out, can I just delete?

1 Like

Hey @tahsu,

That’s awesome to hear :partying_face:

Yes, you can delete the cache folder. Roon has generated a new one :nerd_face:

Great, thanks again!

A post was split to a new topic: Network issues when trying to stream Qobuz