Network error: Please check your internet connection (A new one)

So not sure how to troubleshoot this. At work I have been using it and it has been fine. Today I needed to log in and it is no longer able to access the network. My internet is fine as I’m able to write and post this.

Bill, I’m having the same problem. I’ve even reinstalled but still no joy

Bill, not sure what “it” is that you have been able to use at work, but maybe a little more detail would help to know what you are having trouble with.

I know that @support will need some more info to help you.

1 Like

When I try to log in it tells me there’s a network error in a big red box. My internet is fine.

I have the same problem, which began today. I can’t log in to Roon on my work computer (an iMac).

… I also started to have similar issue today. it never happened in last 3 years i am using Roon.
getting either Network Error when trying to login with Roon on latest OSX to Roonserver (Linux) .

In Roon log file i can see issues like theese:
05/14 23:43:44 Warn: Error in web request https://accounts5.roonlabs.com/accounts/3/login: NetworkError (System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00058] in <126998f2e5ae42fe95554117eb649feb>:0
at Sooloos.HttpClient+<>c__DisplayClass10_1.b__2 (System.IAsyncResult resp_ar) [0x0000d] in <38425612c1a74469a9c5ad90754063fd>:0 )

or
05/14 23:42:23 Trace: [push] request to manager resulted in unsuccessful response: {“status”:“InvalidRequest”}

05/14 23:42:12 Trace: [broker/accounts] Data updated. AccountStatus=NoAccountConfigured MachineStatus=NeedsAccount UserId=

We’re aware of some issues regarding users not being able to log in. We’re actively investigating the matter and will update this thread when we have more information! Hang tight everyone!

-John

1 Like

This is a screen shot

Thank you John…

Hello Everyone,

We should be back up and running but if you are still having problems logging in, please leave a reply here with the error you are seeing and we can look into it further. Thanks!

-Noris

1 Like

I’m back up and running. Thanks everyone for the quick work and help on the thread!

1 Like

And me, all good now. Thanks Noris for quick response.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.