Network Storage Inaccessible in Roon Post Update (ref#TXYUD3)

Hi! What’s not quite right with Roon?

· None of the above quite fits

None of the above quite fits

· None of these quite match

Tell us what's going on

· Dear Support Team,

I just realized that apparently my whole remote network storage is not available anymore in roon. I used have to several network shares but roon always tells me "This drive is not available..." in "Storage". However, it actually is when manually accessed through smb directly (Ubuntu). If I try to add the same network location again in roon and click "apply" then it seems to work but I simply get the Info "Error loading folder NotAvailable". Seems to me that logging in actually works but there's another issue. Unfortunately, I cannot exactly say since when this happend but I remember updating roon some days ago (-> very recent).
Other info:
-IP adresses etc have not changed
-Version roon: 2.73 (build 1694) (Android App and Server)
-NAS: TrueNAS smb for network storage (restarted multiple times)
-Roon server restarted multiple times
-Roon app restarted multiple times
-Briefly activated SMB1 -> still didnt work -> deactivated again
-In "Storage", network locations / folders have been disabled and enabled again multiple times.

I hope that helps in identifying the issue!

Tell us about your home network

· Roon runs in an Intel NUC -> Switch -> Switch -> Router (Fritzbox 7690). No VLAN so far or anything.