New Android 1.7 not connected to Qnap Roon Server

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Server App for Qnap, machine TS-451+

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sonos Connect wired and Linn Akurate wired

Description Of Issue

This topic is similar to other but using other hardware, after update the Android app to Roon 1.7, it doesn’t connect to Qnap Roon Server, the app tell that needs to update the core to 1.7, but there isn’t update for Qnap Roon Server. Using windows desktop app I can connect to the core, but this application is not update to Roon 1.7. The question now is if i can uninstall the Android Roon 1.7 and back to the previous version 1.6 until the Qnap Roon Server update comes out… Where can i get the previous android version? Or what option i have? Thanks

Hi @juan_andres_roig_tur,

Welcome to the forum. Earlier today we had a slight issue with our update servers which has since been resolved, can you please try updating your QNAP once more and let me know if that works?

Hi @noris, i see that the Qnap Roon Server was update to version 1.7 (build 500), and i can connect to it from android devices and windows pc. In my case It seems the problem was solved. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @juan_andres_roig_tur,

Thanks for the update here, happy to hear the issue is resolved!