New Arctic Monkeys album The Car incomplete in Roon remote clients (TIDAL integration)

When looking up the new Arctic Monkeys album The Car, I only see 2 songs instead of all 10.

This happens in all my Roon remote clients. I do see all of them directly in TIDAL.

Anyone else experience the same?

1 Like

Adding another TIDAL issue.

The new Carly Rae Jepsen album The Loneliest Time, shows 1 track unavailable (#6 Beach House) in the Roon clients. It is available for me within the TIDAL apps. Same TIDAL account.

-edit-

Ok wow. The Carly Rae Jepsen issue I can fix. If I search for Carly Rae Jepsen and navigate to the album from the artist page, I see the album with 1 track marked unavailable. However, if I browse through the TIDAL general new album overview and select the album there… I have the album with all tracks available to be played. Eh OK…

Have you tried the same “fix” for the Arctic Monkeys? One other thing to try is to remove the album from your Library (if you’ve added it), clean the library in the Library settings and add directly from the Tidal app. New release integration can a bit unpredictable, but it’s usually whole albums that are missing due to not yet being in the Roon database. This is clearly in the database.

Just to add insult to injury, it’s a really good new release.

:smiley: (for me)
:cry: (for you)
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (for you when the issue is sorted)

1 Like

Have not been able to fix it for the Monkeys.

Adding and removing does not work either.

I cleaned the library. Same issue.

Strange. It might need some time. Maybe it’s an issue with the TIDAL API or Roon processing it.

1 Like

It sounds like it might be. Hopefully another Tidal user can confirm that it’s not just you!!!

1 Like

That would be interesting to know.

I’ll give it some time.

@Michael_Harris is a Tidal user, hopefully he can deny/confirm.

1 Like

I was already off to add it when I saw it posted.
Only the 3 track single is currently showing on Roon.
I have now added the album in Tidal and will post if it syncs this morning

2 Likes

This is what I am seeing:

1 Like

I’m out and about for a few days so I am using ARC currently it is not showing up in my ARC at all, though I only added it to Tidal 15 mins ago, I will refresh again in a while.
The Otolith album I added a couple of hours ago is now showing in Arc and playing :wink:

1 Like

I guess it’s a sync thing between TIDAL and Roon.

It’s very peculiar. Of the two tracks that you can play, only one was released as a single. There appears to have been a partial sync, which I’ve not come across before. I can only assume that Tidal provided an incomplete listing to Roon.

This has long been a problem, though has improved greatly for Tidal in recent times

Funnily enough I have been looking at signing up for a year of Qobuz Sublime, but from memory the sync issues there were worse.
It would be to add to my Tidal and mostly for higher quality home listening and discounted purchases

Hm ok.

I still do wonder if it’s an issue with the TIDAL API or something on the Roon side of things. Because well, I could raise a ticket with TIDAL if the issue is with them.

Usually the delay in syncing Roon to Qobuz and/or Tidal is because the streaming services haven’t provided the data dumps in time for the actual date of the new release. If it’s not in the Roon database it won’t be “seen” by Roon.

With this issue, however, I’m not certain if it’s as above, or some error on Roon’s side. Unfortunately it’s still bed time in Roon-land. Maybe some answers might come later. When I’ve had these situations, as a Qobuz user, I’ve tended to listen on the Qobuz app until things are cleared up.

1 Like

This is the same for me

1 Like

Ok, thank you. Good to know it’s not me.

Taylor Swifts album shows up if you search for Taylor Swift Midnights but doesn’t show up in her discography at all or on her Artist page. So it looks like it’s still updating the db or it’s fallen over.

1 Like

Only find the single so it’s not synced in yet late drop I guess.

I can find the album in qobuz but again not showing in discography. Slow sync today it looks like

Edit. It just popped up so yeah it’s all still syncing