New firmware available for SOtM sMS-200

How to use Diretta on Eunhasu OS : It’s quite simple !!!

First step: Two sMS200 (or Ultra) drives connected to the network

Second step: sMS200 Target
= Set Direct Mode to Target + save

Third step: sMS200 Host
= Set Direct Mode to Host + save
= Click Update Direct Target List and confirm that the target device appears correctly in the list

Fourth step: Return to the Eunhasu Web GUI main page and activate UPnP, Roon, etc. to start music playback

Version 0.6.5 Alpha is available for the curious folks!

What current production version should I have on my SMS-200 Ultra Neo ? It’s a new device but I checked and it says I am on 0.5.2. and there is no upgrade available when I click the arrow in Eunhasu. It works perfectly with Roon so I dont want to dabble in Alpha updates just now. If there is a more current production version how do I iget and nstall it ?

That is truly ancient! :sweat_smile: Current prod version is 0.6.4, and the procedure today is to send a mail to:
support@sotm-audio.com
including your devices serial number and product identifier (ex. SOtM sMS-200 Ultra Neo) requesting latest firmware.

It seems that the certificate for sotm-audio.com expired the day before yesterday, as happenstance.
So the site is acting suspiciously…

Many thanks - I had a feeling it was out of date looking at the history on the SOtM site.

the email bounced back - no such user here"

Sorry, that was an assumption on my behalf…
It might be down to the expired certificate, but i previously addressed “may.park@sotm-audio.com”…

1 Like

Thanks - May responded and I am up to date now

2 Likes

All is well again, certificate updated and working!

1 Like

any feedback on 0.6.5 ? I see it as an upgrade option now in Eunhasu

Took a little longer than usual to install, but all seems to work fine on my both sMS-200’s.

Running Diretta Target on one of them and Roon Ready on the other.

Thanks - all good here with Roon and 0.6.5 . I should add the Eunhasu upgrade process worked flawlessly so I didnt have to manually flash the image.

1 Like