New Nucleus Internal Storage Issue

Roon Core Machine

Brand new 2 TB Nucleus. Why does it show Internal Music Storage as only 128GB? Isnt that where I move all my audio files?

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

It looks as if your Roon database has been installed on the wrong drive, it should have been installed on the 128GB drive and not the 2TB drive (this is where your music would be stored). Did you buy it like this from Roon?

Yup, straight from Roon.

I think you need to speak to them. Tagging @support

OK. I was able to add files to the internal drive of the Nucleus (I paid for 2TB of internal storage) but I am limited by the 118GB limit of the internal music storage folder (see above pic).

I need some support, ROON, SOON. Or I will be forced to return this unit for a full refund.

Thx,
JL

Yes, talk with Roon. You will need to return it or install Roon ROCK on the smaller drive and then Roon @support can upgrade it to the Nucleus version, for passive cooling. Then you will reformat the larger drive and put your music there.

1 Like

Hey @Joon_Lee,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write in. You have my sincerest apologies for the delay in my response.

For next steps, I will reach out via PM. Please keep an eye out for a message from me :+1: