New Old Topic - Turn Off Roon Radio [Resolved - Disabled in Queue]

Now that Roon is running properly it’s a joy to use with the exception of the intrusion of Roon Radio.

Despite switching every Roon Radio setting to Off, in each device, Roon Radio plays after my selections end. Today, while listening to “It’s Quiet Uptown” from the Hamilton Cast, and reflecting upon the words, a jarring Elton John song started up. I do not want anything to play unless I’ve selected it. Please help.

Are you sure you’ve cleared your queue and turned off ‘Start after the music ends’?

Screenshot 2020-08-30 at 17.32.18

'cause when I do this I get …

Screenshot 2020-08-30 at 17.34.07

1 Like

well, the songs that are playing are songs that I have never heard so not in my queue. I have switched off many roon radio play buttons. where is the one that you show here? thanks.

Click on Queue and it’s botton right of screen.

1 Like

martin, thank you. as I had clicked on only one song does roon create a queue? and will the roon radio button require attention every time?

Roon will remember the setting for each zone, so once the last track you added is played Roon will either stop playing or Roon Radio starts depending on the switch condition.

thank you, sir.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.