New releases for you - Only 1 item showing, completely absent in 2nd profile

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Core - Intel NUC NUC8I3BEH3 i3 8109U, 8gb Ram, 256 SSD. music on USB hard drive, Roon Rock Version 1.7 (build 528) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear GS108Ev3 switches throughout.
Draytek 2860 dual WAN wireless router. 2 X Internet connections, main is Virgin Media cable, backup ADSL.
QNAP TS-453 Pro NAS used to host Logitech Harmony Roon extension (docker) and lms-to-upnp (docker). QNAP also used as backup for music but Rock uses local storage for music.
Roon Rock uses 1.1.1.1 DNS

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Mixture including
Google Chromecast
Desktop PC
3 X Naim Muso QB’s (Airplay)
Squeezelite implementation (lms-to-upnp running on QNAP NAS via docker) feeding Naim NDS, Yamaha Musiccast

Description Of Issue

I am not seeing ‘new releases for you’ in Roon, although I do see recommendations in the side panel when accessing albums etc.

This may coincide with adding a second user to Roon as I have just setup my daughter on Roon with her own profile and added all her music to Roon. As part of this I used the ROONALBUMTAG to identify her music so she can filter easily by tag.

In my profile I only see one ‘new’ release from 2016, in hers there are none (the section is absent).

Have rebooted Rock and it still persists.

But individual recommendations are OK

Thank you

1 Like

I’m seeing the same thing here (in the Netherlands) this morning. I suspect there’s an issue with the backend service in the Roon cloud.

1 Like

That’s good to hear.

I was concerned that adding the new profile and the crud that my daughter calls music had messed things up!

Coincidence, I’m sure. If you click the “View All” on the NRFY section in your profile, you’ll get the message “No newly released albums for you”…

No, I see the one album as per my screen shot above. If I click on Singles I see the message you describe

In my daughter’s profile there is no NRFY section at all.

Just to be clear - I see that same Dina Ugorskaja album in the NRFY section as you do; but when I then click on the “View All” link on the right hand side, I then get the “No newly released albums for you”.

Are you saying that when you click on the link, you still see the single album?

Thanks, yes I was misunderstanding you

I see the same

Same here (Spain): In Overview main section I see Dina Ugorskaja as the only new release.

Also, in Tidal section, i see the message “error loading new albums” . Tidal Rising, and Favourites also show error messages. Tidal Genres section is working ok and shows playlists and new albums.

I have the same issue only one album listed, same as image from OP

May as well play it…

The same here in Denmark, only Dina Ugorskajas album showing in New Releases for you.

Ditto for me in the UK

Hey everyone,

Apologies for the trouble here. Our team is looking into this and we’ll be sure to update you as soon as we have further information.

Something happened Today that made all my “New Releases for You” disappeared. Before I had bunch of albums in there. Now only one from 2016 is showing. Nothing newer.

Recently added still shows albums as usual.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Running:

• Roon 1.7 (build 528) on Windows 10
  • ROCK 1.7 (build 528) on NUC

We are all dealing with this issue. roon are aware, but it is weekend for them too, i.e. limited resources for support

Thanks for the prompt feedback!

Same here. Watching.

Everything seems to be fine now.

Yep all back for me too

Working here also. Thank you guys.

Hey everyone,

Our developers identified and resolved the issue so things should be back to normal now. Apologies again for the issue!

2 Likes