New releases not in search results

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Version 1.0 (build 175) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear v7610 (Telstra). NBN. Ethernet and WiFi.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

HDMI / WiFi

Description Of Issue

When searching for an Artist’s new releases, such as “Sharon Van Etten” her new release are not showing up in search results. I do have Tidal and I have unticked: “Only Show My Library”. If I search for Sharon Van Etten’s latest release by title, in this case: “Remind Me Tomorrow” then the Album does come up, but only if I search for it specifically. It’s not under the Artist’s albums, just her previous 2 releases are listed and there is no “View all Albums” link like there are on other other Artists I’ve searched for.

Hello @Dameon_Jamie,

Using Roon on my machine, I am able to see “Remind Me Tomorrow” by Sharon Van Etten when I go to her artist page via search. Could you upload some screenshots mirroring the same two views that I have included below?

-John

1 Like

Hi @john ,
I have since purchased the title and added it to my library. I am content that this is not a Roon issue but instead appears to have been a Tidal issue. Thanks for your assistance.
Best,
Dameon

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.