Nexus 10 compatibility

I’ve had the Roon client running on an old Nexus 10 with Android 5.1.1 for a while but after the last Roon update it has stopped working. It gets as far as “Looking for remote libraries” then stops. It isn’t a big deal, I didn’t use it much, but I thought I would ask if there is an obvious solution before it heads for the bin. I’ve tried putting in the IP address.

I run a Nexus 10 without problems (and find it a great remote!), so not sure the issue directly relates to the device. Does the problem persist after a restart?

Sorry for my late reply. After 35 years in the IT industry, you would think that I had thought about turning it off and back on again, but no, I hadn’t. And yes, it worked. Thanks for the suggestion!

Well, glad it works :grinning: I find I need to restart mine every few weeks (I only use it for Roon) to address random glitches. For a tablet of that age, I’m fine with that…and the screen is great for Roon.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.