No access to music on Nucleus in the internal storage + no play of Quboz streaming

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Core Machine: Nucleus - with 250 GB SSD - copied 85GB of Music (which I was using before with Audirvarna) -
Roon downloaded on MAC Book Pro - Nucleus is visible in the Network and with the Music in the internal storage. (If I am double clicking on a Title/Song it is played automatically in Audirvarna)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Nukleus connnected via LAN to Repeater (Speed Home Wifi) on a Wifi Mesh. Router is Speedport Smart 3 from German Telekom

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

DAC from Copland connected via USB

Description Of Issue

2 Problems

1. Roon is not finding/showing the music of the internal storage and is asking to select a storage place - but is not showing the internal storage place of the Nucleus to select. If I am going to the section storage places it is showing the Nucleus and is telling that it has 693 Titles in the internal storage. - (By the way I have a second external SSD from which I was copying the Music to the internal storage - which I have connected to my MAC - but also this Storage I place I have no idea how to select - as no storage place is shown)

2. I have activated my Qobuz Abo - and it is showing the Qobuz Grand Selection - but if I 'd like to play music it is telling it is telling that the Steaming can’t be started and that I should check my Qobuz Account and try again. “to many errors Replay stopped” - But on Qobuz it is showing that my Steaming Abo is live.
    By the way - if I go to Radio - it is playing music.

If you can give me some advice what I should do (if it is the Wifi-Mesh for Qobuz? - but I was playing a lot of Music and the Mesh-System is very fast and stable) - and why I can’t select the Nucleus internal storage play my Music)

Thanks for your support.

Kind regards
Ralf

Do you have two drives in the nucleus?
The system drive can’t be used to store music on, you need a separate physical drive to do so. Either internal or connected by USB.

Hi @Ralf_Gerhardt,

Let’s start by taking a look at the first issue with Internal Storage:

Thanks!

Hello Gerd, - thanks for your support. I have only one drive in the nucleus. But with some advise of was able to get the music identified.

Hello Dylan,

thanks for your instructions - and indeed -with some support of my Hifi-Dealer I was able to get the Music identified. I had was going first in the Bibliothek and were adjusting some settings and afterwards to the storage places and were also changing some settings to ask to only consider the Nucleus as storage place - afterwards the Nukleus was reviewing all titles.

in regard to my second problem I was contacting Qobuz and ask to recheck if my Abo is installed in the right way. In the Qobuz App I can hear the music via my iPad in CD-Quality - but in Roon currently the Streaming is stopped. And Roon is telling to contact Qobuz. Hope this will help to solve.

regards
Ralf

Hi @Ralf_Gerhardt,

Do you receive any error messages? If so can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Hello Dylan,

thanks for your support. - Quboz informed me that I should check out with the Qobuz account in Room and when going in Roon afterwards I should register once more new.

After I have done this the Qobuz Account is working :slight_smile:

So, I can start enjoying and test the Qobuz Musik Abonnement now.

thanks once more for your help.

regards
Ralf

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.