No access to Roon for hours and days (ref#AR4KR2)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble connecting to Roon

What type of connection issue?

Sometimes I can connect, sometimes I can't

Ich bekomme über Stunden und Tage keinen Kontakt zu Roon und daher keinen Zugriff

Translation
I have no contact with Roon for hours and days and therefore no access.

Was soll man dazu Hilfreiches sagen können, wenn man kein Hellseher ist?

Hallo @Klaus_Scheins,
Ich denke, der nächste Schritt hier besteht darin, einige Diagnosen für Ihr Konto zu aktivieren, damit unsere technischen Mitarbeiter mehr Einblick in die Vorgänge hier erhalten.

Bevor ich diese Funktion aktiviere, möchte ich Sie jedoch um Ihre Hilfe bitten, um sicherzustellen, dass wir die richtigen Informationen sammeln.

Können Sie bitte notieren, wann der Fehler auftritt? Dann antworten Sie hier mit dieser Zeit und ich werde dafür sorgen, dass wir die Diagnose im Zusammenhang mit diesem Zeitstempel überprüfen.

Hi @Klaus_Scheins,
I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so that our technical staff can get more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I would like to ask for your help to make sure we are collecting the right information.

Can you please note when the error occurs? Then reply here with that time and I will make sure we check the diagnosis in relation to that timestamp.

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble connecting to Roon

What type of connection issue?

Sometimes I can connect, sometimes I can't

Ich nutze Roon seit Jahren ohne Probleme. Erst seit kurzem gibt es stundenlang keinen Kontakt zu Roon. Die Ursache dieser Störung sollte behoben werden.

Translation
I have been using Roon for years without any problems. Only recently has there been no contact with Roon for hours. The cause of this fault should be rectified.

Hi @Klaus_Scheins,

Please do not create new support topics for this issue.
Have have seen @daniel’s post above, can you answer his questions please.

Hallo @Klaus_Scheins,

Bitte erstellen Sie keine neuen Support-Themen für dieses Problem.
Ich habe den obigen Beitrag von @daniel gesehen, können Sie seine Fragen bitte beantworten.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.