No Album Art after library search

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Home built Xeon Windows10/Roon 1.7 build 667

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
NETGEAR switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
SOtM 200ultra

Description Of Issue
After a library album search, some not all of the album art does not appear. The album info and digital information appears. When I select the album the art appears with all of the information.

This happened just recently after many months (>12 months) of flawless operation.

When I delete (erase the album from my hard drive and use the “delete album”) the album and copy it back to my harddrive from my backup disk, the issue remains.

Hello @David_Vera, is there anything in skipped files? Can you post a copy of the missing album art so I can try it on my side?

Please clarify: “is there anything in skipped files?” and do you want a screen dump of my album search?.

Hello @David_Vera, I wanted to check Settings>Library>Skipped files to see if anything relevant was in there. And yes, if you could upload a few of the images to the community I can grab them and try on my side.

I now have a different problem. For an unknown reason all of my albumin art reappeared. Roon now gives me a moving circle. When I point and click on the circle, I get a box telling me that Roon is importing music. It is stuck importing music eventhough all of my music file correctly showup in Roon. I checked the Skipped File list; it is empty.

Hello @David_Vera, could you please send me a screenshot of Settings>Storage and a screenshot of stuck import?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.