It has been a few months and again, my album art stopped coming through. Neither Tidal or album art on my NAS. I have pasted my issue from March as everything is identical.
Intel NUC running Roon Optimized Core Kit (version 1.8)
- Modem —>
- Protectli router running PFsense —>
- TP-link switch —>
- all devices (WiFi, Roon Core, NAS, 3 Rooms Ethernet)
I listen on headphones through a Chord Hugo/2Go setup over Wi-Fi, sometimes Ethernet
I use Roon and supply it with Tidal and about 50 albums sit on my NAS.
I hope you can help, very little of my album art is displaying (screenshot attached).
Music playback works well, no issues there.
I listen on headphones through a Chord Hugo/2Go setup over Wi-Fi.
I have tried narrowing down the issue:
- Album art drawn from Tidal doesn’t display
- Album art drawn from my NAS doesn’t display
- I get the same behavior on every single one of my devices on my network (IPhone, IPad, Windows work computer, Mac).
- Switched off VPN, no difference
Grateful for any guidance my friends. I now realize how much Roon enjoyment derives from its visual appeal and the extent to which I navigate by album cover.
Many thanks for your consideration! Joep