No audio device although DAC is connected to Innuos ZENmini as core

Right now, I am using Innuos Zenmini MK3 (1.4.8) as my Roon core and as from today, I can’t see any audio device available. Last time I used Roon, 2 weeks ago, I could see both my Musical Fidelity M6sdac and my zenmini. Although the music library of my Zenmini is accessible and I can see my DAC connected and active in myinnuos settings. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my iPhone 11 Pro, but still all the audio devices have disappeared. I also had the previous version of innuos OS when I first encountered the problem and I installed the latest version (1.4.8) to see if that would solve my problem, to no avail.

Hello @ATHANASIOS_BOULOUKO1,

I am beyond sorry that we’ve missed on your post for this long. I apologize for the extreme delay :pleading_face:

I was wondering, is this still an issue? We’d love another chance to help :pray:

Hey @ATHANASIOS_BOULOUKO1,

I wanted to take a moment and ask if there’s anything we can help with on this thread :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.