No audio devices found!

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus Ver.1.0 build227
Roon Server Software Ver.1.7 build 610

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
WiFi/Ethernet Router;Buffalo WZR2 G300N, HUB;Buffalo BSL WS G2108M

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Nucleus > HUB > dCS Network Bridge Both connected by Audioquest Vodka Lan Cable.And Nucleus has Lacie HDD Drive via USB.

Description Of Issue
When I start Roon this morning, it starts from the login screen and finally “no audio devices found” is displayed and nothing appears in the “Audio” column of “Settings”. It’s been about 3 months since I purchased Roon Nucleus, but I don’t know how to deal with it for the first time. Please tell me how to fix it.

Sorry for the trouble here, @TADAHITO_MIYAZAKI. So we can take a closer look, are you able to access your database and zip up the Logs folder for us?

If you can zip up that folder and send us a copy here, we can get a sense of what’s gone wrong here. We’ll walk you through the next steps after that so we can figure out what’s gone wrong.

Thanks in advance for your patience, and sorry again for the trouble here.

Hello @TADAHITO_MIYAZAKI, please let me know if you need any help sending the information Dylan requested, we’re here to help!

Thank you for listening to the problem. As a last resort I could think of, I tried to restore it two months ago with a backup, and it came back. I hope that it will be helpful for those who have the same trouble.
Thank you very much.

Hello @TADAHITO_MIYAZAKI, and thanks for letting us know! If you run into this behavior again, please send us logs and we can take a look.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.