No audio output devices listed

When I open the Roon app on my iPad I now have a prompt to set up my system, which has been running for years.
I have aNucleus + which is connected as are the folders from my NAS.
However, no audio devices are found. Under settings in the “audio” tab there is nothing listed. I have restarted the Nucleus as well as Roon multiple times.
I can’t find any way to fix this in the community

What versions of roon are running on server and ipad?

I reinstalled the server software which was and is 1.8.
My audio devices have returned.

Not sure how to check version on ipad .

I’m trying to set up back ups now but when i select Dropbox as a location it takes me to the Dropbox website for a keycode. I copy that code but when i go back to roon it takes me back to the home screen and I never get to enter the code. When I go to the backups tab I have to select Dropbox and it takes me back to the Dropbox website, thus an endless loop

Hey @Michael_Lee thanks for reaching out to us about this, so sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I’m glad to hear that the audio devices have returned, we can definitely help with the iPad issue you’re seeing.

I’m hoping that you could provide us with some information about your setup so that we can properly assist.

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated, especially of the prompt you receive on the iPad saying you need to set up the system.

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.