Roon Core Machine

Mac Mini M1, 16GB

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Blouesound Node 2i via ethernet cable to the Mac Mini

Connected Audio Devices

Bluesound Node 2i via cat 5 ethernet cable direct wired

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I’ve just set up the Mac Mini. I can access my heritage i-Tunes library, and through Apple Music and playback through the Node 2i
I’ve installed Roon Core on the Mac Mini, have attached the I-Tunes library, and can play back tracks from that library on the Mac Mini’s (suboptimal) speakers.
The Node 2i is set up as Roon Ready. I go to Setting → Audio and (for now) choose the Load Defaults settings button.
But I’m getting no music playing through Roon to the Node 2i (outside of Roon yes, and from Roon to the Mac mini’s speakers, but not through the Node 2i to my stereo system).
What have I missed???

The Node should be connected to your router using Ethernet.

1 Like

Hey @Colin_Browne,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, I wanted to see if you were still having issues with getting audio out of your Node? From taking a look at your account, it looks like you’ve successfully connected the Node to your core .

Let me know!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.