No Connection Tidal & Qobuz

Germany as well

armageddon!

:musical_note: It’s the end of the world as we know it :musical_note:

5 Likes

@support At 6am CST I lost access to both Qobuz and TIDAL libraries. Covers turned white or would not retrieve.

Reboot unsuccessful. “Failed to load pages”

Update#1: 6:30AM CST Connection still lost

Update #2: 6:35 Album covers and partial playback seems to be recovering for TIDAL. Qobuz still DOA.

1 Like

Also problems with Tidal and Qobuz in the Netherlands…

Roon staff has been made aware. Most of them are in a US time zone though.

3 Likes

Same here, problems loading and Radio broken. (Tidal)

Additional feedback: when radio is playing you may well not be n Roon interface. Since the error messages are so briefly on screen you have no idea. Recommend a persistent message or status in the Roon Radio feature that stays until user clears it.

Already flagged this in a thread of my own. Its a real mess at the moment,

All good and well René. A lot of the customers aren’t though. The cost of doing business is keeping the customer satisfied :slight_smile:

We will know the instant this is fixed, I feel sure.

It’s a TIDAL wave! :scream:

1 Like

Same at my place in Holland. No connection with Tidal and my albums al terrible slow…

I’ve done the basic things - restarted Roon, restarted ROCK core, disabled/enabled Tidal service. But no avail.

Tidal link is very sluggish and cannot load or search the albums properly. Interestingly, all Tidal albums already on my library display and play ok. But no new search, e.g. under each artist, the extra Tidal albums not on my library are not properly loaded.

The stand-alone Tidal app works fine, suggesting that it’s a problem of Roon linking to Tidal.

My settings:
Core: NUC 7i5 ROCK.
Remote: MacPro with OSX Mojave 10.14

Below is the current state of Tidal home page on Roon. When I click on a blanked album, it shows the error message: “There was a network error in accessing this album…” My network connection is rock solid.

14%20PM

Same problem. A bit random , sometimes the Tidal albums show up, sometimes not. @support
MacBook Pro as core, iPad as remote

The server(s) hiccuped. At least in the US.

same problem in France, but with Qobuz, intermittent loss of albums art, and empty new playlists whenever I try to go in.

Server on an iMac

Do you mean Tidal server? As I said, the standalone Tidal app works fine. I think it’s the problem with Roon.

Ok, having the same problem in Sweden. I hope that we all not rely on a single US server…

Sloppy wording here: Roon’s access to TIDAL and QOBuz servers severed or interrupted.

1 Like

Same here with Qobuz (Netherlands)