No Connection Tidal & Qobuz

Yep. The Tidal app is working, but Tidal via Rooon is disrupted.

Same here for both Qobuz and Tidal (Austria). No album art, no playlists no favorites. But the music stream itself runs seamlessly.

Same thing happening here in Canada

Ahh. Back… in US

I think that they have huge problems with their servers. Since they updated to 1.6, Tidal and Qobuz are slow as is the search engine.

They also have unprecedented volume, they wrote.

Growing IS painful, isn’t it?

This is not hiccuping. More of a choking situation. Someone slap them repeatedly on the back please. If that doesn’t help, apply the Heimlich manoeuvre.

1 Like

Not back up here, also in US, not sure server location matters

Same problems here in the Netherlands. Loading graphics problems, both Tidal and Cobus

Same here in Italy, no problem playing files but cover arts are missing for almost every source (Qobuz,Tidal,Local library). Just a few show up randomly.

Same here in Holland!

same here in Germany

This thread reminds me of the following joke, no offence to brunettes or blondes intended.

A brunette goes to the doctor and as she touches each part of her body with her finger she says, “Doctor it hurts everywhere. My leg hurts, my arm hurts, my back hurts, and even my head hurts!” The doctor asks, “Were you ever a blonde?” “Yes, I was.” she replies. “Why do you ask?” The doctor answers, “because your finger is broken!”

2 Likes

Same here in Norway. Using Tidal HiFi. Images/covers of albums won´t load. Playing music is ok.

Same here France

We are all in good company. Interesting experience to hear music from someone you can not see a picture of, you can not see an album about and you can not read anything.

Lol … just finished cleaning a bunch of records I got yesterday, guess i am prepped for the global streaming blackout ;).

Really? What did they expect? Page over a year, half of all roon users were waiting for the integration of Qobuz. And now they have an awkward workload? It’s like someone is throwing money in the air and believing nobody is coming to pick it up.

And the worst thing of all: My avatar is gone also :sunglasses:

How WILL you make it through the day? :slight_smile:

There is only one thing that can comfort me. Cheers :grinning:

1 Like