No connection to ROCK on NUC

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

‘Headless’ Intel NUC5i5RYK with ROCK OS Version 1.0 (build 227) stable; ROON Server Version 1.7 (build 610) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

ROON remotes:

• Apple Macbook Pro 2014, OS 10.14.6 (wireless)
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 model SM-T580 (2x)
  • iPhone 6
  • Xiaomi A2 lite

ROON endpoint:

• Raspberry Pi 3 with Allo DigiOne player - ROPIEEE software (wired connection with switch)

SWITCH:

• Netgear GC110P

WIRELESS ACCESS POINT:

• Netgear

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

I am not any longer able to connect from any of the above mentioned remotes to ROCK. When trying to connect I get in a kind of a loop:

1. after ROON startup screen the ‘Choose your ROON Core’ appears (screen 1)
  2. after activating the connect button the ROON Log In or Sign Up screen appears (screen 2)
  3. after quite a long waiting time (screen 3) I get the message ‘You’re already signed in’ and the options to go back to earlier screens or ‘unauthorize’ ROCK (screen 4).

The steps and result I described above are the same on all remotes.

I have been a ROON subscriber for a number of years now and I have never experienced this type of problem; everything always worked fine.

Not using ROCK myself, but have seen numerous posts regarding this problem, and the solution seems to be to unauthorize, then reauthorize.
Hope, that helps…

Thanks very much!
All I did was hitting the unauthorize button (not even re-authorize) and every thing works again, on all remotes.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.