No longer possible to add albums / titles to queue after installation of build 882

Roon Core Machine

audiodata MusikServer MS II: Windows 7 Professional SP 1, Intel Celeron 2GHz, 4GB RAM, Roon version 1.8 (build 822)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Cable Router FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable (Ethernet and WiFi)

Connected Audio Devices

Main streaming DAC T+A SD 3100 HV connected to router via Ethernet
Additional wireless music system Naim Mu-so Qb connected to router via WiFi

Number of Tracks in Library

Ca. 6.200

Description of Issue

After updating to build 882 it is no longer possible to add albums / titles to the queue.

T+A SD 3100 HV: When I try to add an album or a title to the queue, neither the album nor a title is added to the queue. Instead, even though an audio zone is selected, the message “Select an audio zone” is displayed a couple of times before the Roon app crashes or jumps back to the album that I tried to add to the queue.

Naim Mu-so Qb: When I try to add an album or a title to the queue, the message “n tracks added to queue” appears, but it takes at least 10-15 seconds before any tracks are actually added to the queue. Trying to clear the queue takes at least another 10-15 seconds.

Have you rebooted everything including the network equipment?

Yes. I have even deleted Roon Core, all apps, all music files on the server and setup a completely new Roon Core and imported my music from scratch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.