No music visible & no play actions available

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mojo Audio Deja Vu music server running Linux 4.15.0-112-low latency & JL sounds hi-rez audio 2.0 USB card connected via cable to home router. Roon 1.8 build 756 stable

Remote device is MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.4. Roon 1.8 build 756 stable. Connect via wifi to home modem.

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Deja Vu connected to Mojo Audio Mystique Basic DAC via USB cable.

Description Of Issue

Everything worked fine before I upgraded my MacBook to 1.8.

When I go into artists, albums or songs there is no music visible. There is a note “it looks like 1 of your storage locations could be offline”

When I go into set-up/configure Roon OS core & select “searching for OS core” it never finds the core.

All of my various playlists are still visible, but above each song in red it says “unavailable”. If I hit play, message pops up “no play actions available, visit settings to customise play actions”.

When I go to settings/about, the details for the core & remote are there with details of current Roon.

I assume there is some setting somewhere that I need to change so that I can again see & play my music.

I have multiple screen shots that I can send.

Thanks

Please check this thread and report your issue, it’s the same we’re all having. Another user with the same system reported there too:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.