NO REMOTE CONNECTION error message

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
OS CATALINA on an iMAC 21.5 inch 2017 model / Roon Nucleus V2 Serial #54B2038CFF3C

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Wifi / AX6000 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Melco N1A / KEF LXspeakers / Bluesound Vault

Description Of Issue
Suddenly I am no longer able to connect to the Roon Nucleus. An error message appears saying that a remote connection could not be established. I did a reset of the iMac, the Nucleus and the router but it did not resolve the issue.

Earlier today it started with problems regarding the database which could not be found. Then the audio devices no longer appeared and finally the last error message said that no remote connection with the core could be established.

I reinstalled the Roon Nucleus and now the Remote can connect to the core without any further problems. However the Roon Core doesn’t see or find any of my music. My music is stored on a Bluesound Vault, iMac in iTunes and a Melco N1A NAS drive. When I try to add any of the share drives as a folder to look for music I receive an error message: unexpected error occurred. So now I have a connected Core but one without any music. Sofar my experience with the Roon Nucleus has been very disappointing and frustrating to say the least! please help.

I resolved the issue myself. I reinstalled the Roon Nucleus and updated the data through the backup. It seems to work for now.

Hello @BOR_VAN_DER_WEERDEN, my apologies for the delayed response here but I’m glad things are working again! Let me know if the issue returns.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.