No roon cores found error suddenly in ARC, all devices

Anyone else having this issue? I’ve signed in and out of everywhere, rebooted all, including core.

No luck. Has been seemless up until this evening.

Following up to show ARC Status as well

Diagnostics from Core:

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“72.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“null”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.1.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\” s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\“><s:Body><s:Fault>s:ClientUPnPError<UPnPError xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:control-1-0">501ActionFailed</s:Fault></s:Body></s:Envelope>”}
}

Hi @Michael_P_Scelfo,

We’re sorry to hear you’ve suddenly lost connectivity. Be advised we are just resolving a broader server issue - you can view the current status here: ARC Poor Connection / ARC Unable to Connect to Core [Investigating]

The diagnostic you’ve provided, however, suggests that UPnP has been misconfigured in the router, or the UPnP protocol is otherwise failing to properly configure the port/IP in the router. Often, this is a result of a router firmware update (or required update), DHCP certificate renewal, or other backend change in the router settings, and can be easily resolved with a restart of your network hardware.

I’d toggle UPnP on/off in your router web administration just to be sure. If that fails, you can try setting a manual port forwarding rule using the port number and Core IP from Roon → Settings → Roon ARC.

We’ll keep a lookout for your response.

1 Like

Connor, thanks for the reply. I know how busy you all are- It seems that the problem resolved itself overnight.

All seems to be working at the moment-

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.