No Roon cores found

Same issues, I’ve spent hours and gotten absolutely nowhere…
I’m not tech savvy so I’m finding it very frustrating. All I’ve managed to do is stop my old Roon page from working at all. Also tried on my Samsung 22 to put the ARC and it keeps saying “No Roon Cores found”

Hi @Rob_Bliss,

First, I see that this is your first post here. Welcome to our community! You’ll find that people are quite helpful here and what they can’t fix, support staff like myself are always happy to help.

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had issues. I have taken the step of moving your post to a new topic so we can help you more efficiently. Please copy and paste the template below to a response here and fill it out if you would. This will give me and others a complete picture of your setup when attempting to ascertain what is happening.

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.