Roon Core Machine

Mac Mini M1 2020
Ventural 13.0.1

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

75000 tracks

Description of Issue

I am using Roon in my workshop. My Core is upstairs in the theater room. Roon works great in terms of playback. My issue is I can’t get a vertical scroll bar on individual albums. For example I choose an artist. I am able to use the vertical scroll bar to move down through all of the available albums. I choose an album and it switches to the individual album without issue. I can playback from this page, but if I want to scroll down and start with a specific song I can’t as the vertical scroll bar does not appear.

I am sure I am missing something simple.

Caveat, I’m no Apple user, but what with do you want to scroll?

Using Wacom One Pen Tablet, Touchscreen, Arrow Keys, Touchpad or an USB mouse’s wheel on my various Windows machines all scroll on individual albums and anywhere else for that matter - so not sure what your problem may be…

I guess you’re seeing this?

Although there is no scrollbar in the second image, scrolling still works with mouse, keyboard, and touchpad gestures.

I’m afraid that this is the current design - and has been since day one of Roon, AFAIK.

There’s an existing Feature Suggestion asking for the scroll bar in the Album view, I suggest that you vote for it - it needs a little love…

For me, I see it as the entire page becomes a scroll bar, I can click-n-hold or touch anywhere and scroll the page. Or roll the mouse wheel.

Ok, that works. Doesn’t make sense, but those decisions are above my pay grade. I dig Roon so if that’s the “worst” quirk I must deal with then I have nothing to complain about. Thanks for the help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.