No way to connect to roon rock from ipad or iphone or wndows

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon rock renistalled from zero now, as by procedure.

Operating System

Reinstall

OK

Version 1.0 (build 183) stable

Running 6 minutes, 32 second

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet Connection

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Nano iDSD LE

Description Of Issue

Reinstalled roon rock on the same machine that was working until today.
After finished install process, I try to connect to him from my ipad or iphone but: there is a message that says that an update 1.6 is needed, so I go by roon rock page online and force “reinstall”. But after this step no changes about the issue. The app on ipad or iphone says the same message " an update is needed…1.6…than check for update than…no way to go on.

Hello @Massimo_Contino,

We are investigating a few reports of issues with the Roon update server, this may be what’s causing this behavior for you.

In the meantime, check the iOS App Store to make sure that you have the latest “Roon Remote” app for your iPhone and iPad.

-John

Hi,
App on ipad is updated 1.7 (521 stable)

Do you mean that some issues about update ate going on and not just for me but for other people too?
I’ll wait for your kind reply.

Hi @Massimo_Contino,

Can you try rebooting your ROCK Core once more (which you can do from the Web UI) and let us know if things are working for you after that? If not, can you share a screenshot of what you see when you try to connect?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.