Node 2 stuck as audio player

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Imac 2019 Catalina / 537

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Google Mesh

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Bluesound Node 2 over wifi

Description Of Issue

In the blusound app I reset the player and changed the name of the player, but Roon still shows the “old name”. Can I force a rescan of audio devices?

Hi @Jacob_Andersen,

Welcome to the forum.
Could you please try rebooting your Core + Node 2 to see if that helps?

Yes, I have, unfortunately this doesn’t solve it.Skærmbillede 2020-05-19 18.57.28 Skærmbillede 2020-05-19 18.57.19

Hi @Jacob_Andersen,

Thanks for the screenshot. Let me discuss this issue with our hardware team to see if they can provide further feedback here regarding this behavior, once I hear back I or another Roon support staff member will reach out again.

Hello @Jacob_Andersen,

The first time a Bluesound zone has been discovered by Roon it will inherit the existing BluOS zone name. After this, you can change the zone name in Roon by clicking on the “pencil” icon next to the “Jacsis Office” text in the Settings > Audio screen.

-John

Ah, ok, I must have misunderstood the “system”. I thought Roon was always importing the Blusound settings. Thanks for clarifying !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.