Roon Core Machine

Intel NUC 8i5 8GB RAM, Roon v2 build 1232

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ZTE MF286D → TPLink TL-SG108S unmanaged switch → ROCK

Connected Audio Devices

Numerous, issue affects all

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I’ve just noticed that I can no longer seem to play any non-BBC radio stations. I’ve tried:
NTS, FIP, FIP Jazz, Loose, Melodic Distraction.

Each time I get the message “Playback was interrupted because a track failed to load”.

Edit: I’ve also been receiving the other error message about being unable to play a station because its address may have changed, or may be temporarily unavailable.

@norliss, are you still having this issue? I am based in the US but was able to play all my BBC stations through Roon. If you continue to have problems, please post.

Yes, still having this issue. The only stations I can currently play are the ‘main’ BBC stations, Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6. I cannot play any other BBC Radio stations eg BBC Radio Wales, World Service nor any other non-BBC stations at all including the ones I’ve previously mentioned.

This is now sorted. Seems like multiple reboots of router and ROCK have got shot of this seemingly bizarre issue!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.