Non-Musical items that make the room “ours”

…and now I’ve seen the marble machine in action, what amazing piece of engineering. Thanks Dave.

1 Like

We raised four kids in our home. Each filled the place with their art projects and/or Scout assignments. For many years, my wall-mounted guitars had Beanie Babies resting between neck and body.

My favorite was a “57” blonde Fender Strat. The kids covered it with kid stickers. Their music teacher was appalled. I never told him that the guitar is a Relic (edition), nor have I ever removed the stickers. More valuable to me.

1 Like

My Japanese audiophile figures, a replica of a priceless ivory carving and one of my most treasured possessions - the first ever Insomniacz flyer which I designed. The club went on to become one of the most famous in the UK for a few years in the early 2000’s. It is as much a part of me as I am of it…

2 Likes

And rodeos.

When I started embracing “minimalism” I got rid of all of my “stuff.”

1 Like

And Sea Worlds.

1 Like

I’m being held in captivity it’s been 35 years so far.

Great album, right thread?

1 Like

Oh well, it’s only money, ordered! Thanks for the link ged :pray:t4:

I hope you enjoy! When you get it in 3 months. Given current conditions.

1 Like

Nerd stuff

1 Like

Like the Zombie :grin:

Is Eddie! The Iron Maiden mascot :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Very atmospheric :+1:t3:

Old and new: Philips speaker ca. 1933 and NAD m10. ca. 2019 (i like the speaker for its design: how to fit a huge speaker inside such small design:

4 Likes

Greetings from the NAS shelf.

1 Like

I guessing that the Philips speaker is of bakolite construction, it’s a work of art, beautiful.

Unlucky at cards, lucky in love! She’s a pretty girl :grin: