None of my devices will connect to my Roon Core

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10
Ryzen 3600x
GTX 1050TI
8GB ddr4

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

Previously I had my Roon core on this same system, but running Ubuntu. It all worked great and I had zero connection issues. I just switched that machine to Windows 10 and now none of my devices will connect to it.

Just solved it by disabling the firewall completely on my core pc. I’m glad it works again but I don’t like this solution. Where do I go from here so that I can reactivate my firewall and continue to access my core?

You may need to add roon.exe and raatserver.exe to your firewall exceptions. (Think those are the correct spellings).

And if you need further, some searching in the forums will yield the exact port numbers.

Hi @caleb_mcclure,

As mentioned above, placing exceptions for RAATServer and Roon should do the trick, but let us know if you have any questions / concerns!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.