it was working fine, now I open Roon and it says I am not connected to Tidal, I enter my Tidal info and it says to check to the network connection, but I can go to Tidal and all my other devices and it connects fine. what am I doing wrong?
Thanks for the post, I have a few questions to begin troubleshooting:
- Can you let me know the model/manufacturer of all your networking gear and how your Core is connected here?
- Is the Core using Ethernet or WiFi? If using WiFi, is the behavior the same if you use Ethernet?
- Is the behavior the same after rebooting your Core machine?
- What are the specs and operating system of the Core?
- Can you use the TIDAL web player (listen.tidal.com) to connect as expected on the same Core?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.