NUC8I7BEH/ROCK HDMI to Denon 8500H Dropout Issues

Hi Noris, I’ve put the AudioQuest cable back in the loop between NUC and Denon receiver and have removed the LED USB connection from the LG TV. The TV is connected to the receiver as it was before when I experienced the drop out issues.

The only dropout that has occurred was when I turned the TV on and off with the music playing. I believe the receiver is designed to do that for every connected device for protection while the internal connections are being made.

So it does appear that it was the TV trying to get power over the HDMI connection that was causing the dropouts. Still don’t understand why it was so severe with the AQ cable but it is not happening now.

I went back through all the posts here and I found one where Geoff had asked if the issue happened with the TV disconnect from the receiver. I missed it.

I’m sorry for wasting your time on this.

Hi @Mike_LC,

Thanks for the update here and no worries, just glad that you were able to get to the bottom of the issue! If you have any other issue do feel free to reach out to us again, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.