Nucleus connection issues

The Nucleus runs RoonOS based on Linux.

@Axel_Lesch Thank you. Following your instructions, I am now running on the Nucleus. Your directions were clear and easy to follow.
I spent more time on this than I wanted. l purchased the Nucleus knowing there were cheaper solutions but need simplicity in my life. (I am the mayor of our small city plus many other obligations).

I donā€™t understand the failure unless it is related to bad sectors on the SSD - a stretch I realize. Or, simply an anomaly. At any rate, I am greatful to be up and running.

I next need to figure out how to structure the path to my NAS for my library. Iā€™ve tried a few formats but havenā€™t gotten it yet. Perhaps someone can point me to a helpful article. Tomorrow I might have some time to work on it.

Again, Thanks, Alex and others for pitching in.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what the problem is, but perhaps some of this will help you.

L

It could be that the Nucleus database became corrupted due to unstable situations and power outages.
However, corruption can also arise from failing hardware. So, I would keep an eye on further behavior.

Anyway, Iā€™m glad itā€™s working again, enjoy the music!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.