Nucleus Failing to Power On

Noris, thanks very much. Rather than send the unit back to you for a potentially lengthy repair (and risk having to pay for labor and parts), I think I am better off just getting a refund from MusicDirect, since they have a 60-day guarantee. However, I note that you do not have any new units in stock on your Amazon site. How long do you think it will take before I can order a new properly-functioning unit? Can I purchase new unit directly from you? Thanks.

Hi @Eugene_Choung,

If you wish to pursue this issue further through the dealer, that is a valid solution method. However, I can’t comment further on MusicDirect’s return policies, you would need to discuss this directly with them. We are of course also happy to look at the unit ourselves if there are complications with returning the unit directly to them.

As for the stock question, I inquired with the hardware team and we will likely have more inventory on Amazon in the next few weeks. I can’t specify an exact timeline, but we are actively working on restocking the Amazon inventory, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.