Nucleus+ File Copying Does Not Work / Hangs

I am attempting to migrate off of the NAS and onto Roon Nucleus+ local storage (this is why I purchased a Nucleus).

The NAS is a Netgear ReadyNAS NV+ which is old (2007) and largely outmoded. I do not want to continue using it.

The NAS has 21,000 tracks on it. I do not want all of the files migrated to or indexed by the Nucleus, therefore setting the NAS up as a location does not seem like the appropriate option.

I would like to drag select files off of the NAS (a large subset) and onto the Nucleus+ storage.

Hi @Jordan_Kurzweil ,

I wanted to circle back to your case here, are you still having issues with importing your NAS content into the Nucleus?

Looking over the previous log you sent, there was the same pattern of starting/canceling the import visible in the log.

If the issue is still ongoing, Iā€™d advise connecting to the Nucleus via SMB, copying the files, and then we can try to debug further once your library has been migrated over.

Hi Noris,
Yes, still having the problem.
I will connect via SMB and try to steer moving my library over :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.