Nucleus - how do I register the warranty/serial number

Purchased from dealer last Sat. and very happy! Had been running a core on a laptop.
But, how do I register the warranty/serial number???
Tnx,
Alan

Hi @Alan_Sykes,

There is no need to register anything — If you ever have any issues just reach out to our @support team here and we’ll be happy to help you out with anything you might need!

@dylan - I think the OP was possibly asking from the point of view of registering the start of the warranty period. I.e. if I buy a Nucleus, I assume that there is a warranty period (1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 5 years?) in which the unit would be guaranteed a replacement if my Nucleus dies or goes up in smoke.

Usually, the warranty is registered by filling out a postcard or a completing a web form. What does a Nucleus purchaser have to do? If the Nucleus registers itself with Roon Labs the first time it is switched on, then perhaps this needs to be made a little clearer.

Well, what is the warranty period? 1 yr.??? There was no card in the box, only a quick start guide.
Great product and very happy with it and Roon!!!
Tnx,
Alan

Tnx so much , Geoff! You are correct.
There is no registration card nor warranty info in the box. Only a quick start guide. What is the warranty?? Maybe Roon gets the serial number on startup??
It’s a great product and I love Roon, but would like to know based on the cost!
Tnx,
Alan

Hi @Alan_Sykes,

There is no need to register for the warranty. The warranty is good for 2 years after the purchase date and you’ll just need to provide us with a proof of purchase if you were to need any warranty service.

For more details, please see the following:

Tnx so much!!
Alan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.