Roon Core Machine

Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Linksys MX4000 2 units.

Connected Audio Devices

PS Audio via usb

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Nothing on external monitor via HDMI rebooted 30 times will not connect or do anything. Had problem multiple times with unit in the past.

Keith, apologies for not following your previous cases, but is this still under warranty and was it purchased from a dealer or direct from Roon?

Do I read a “power cut” ?

Have you tried powering down everything - wait a MINUTE - then start each component in turn

Start the Modem/Router - Wait - Brew Tea - when the Internet light is ON then start the Nucleus

Often startup requires an active internet connection.

I have to shut down often twice daily at the moment , this is my technique for restart. Hurrying doesn’t help.

If this fails , the Nucleus is the next investigate , it may be US

Direct from Roon, I sure hope so. How do I contact? I let it sit all night as well.

I’ll tag @support for you, may need to issue an RMA if it cannot be diagnosed and addressed remotely.

Much appreciated, looks dead no life on external monitor at all, no network connection either.

Roon Core Machine

Nucleus + s/n 54B2038D0D2F

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Linksys MX4000 x2

Connected Audio Devices

PS Audio

Number of Tracks in Library

Over 60k

Description of Issue

Green link and yellow lights on no network activity or on external HDMI monitor after losing power. Unit is connected to pro grade AC line filter.

Hey Keith –

Sorry to hear about your troubles – let’s flag Roon’s @support team here for their attention.

Did you buy the Nucleus from Roon directly or through a dealer?

Directly through Roon, someone was was supposed to yesterday as I tried and get an error.

Thanks much.

1 Like

Hi @keithparsons61 ,

I’ve just followed up via private message requesting purchase details. Once we have these details, we can proceed with the RMA, thanks!