Nucleus Plus Rev B Not Connecting to Network - Requesting Repair Cost (ref#1TBSS7)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble connecting to Roon

What type of connection issue?

· I can't connect to Nucleus

Describe the issue

My Nucleus Plus Rev B no longer connects to my network. This happened to me 1 ½ years ago and it turned out to be a bad motherboard. At that time I was sent a list of instructions to try in order to diagnose the issue. I went through those instructions again this time with no positive results (Connect to TV=Blank Screen, Enter-Resetnetwork-Enter).
Purchase Date: 9/28/21
S/N: 54B2038BB8CE

I'd like to know what it will cost to have this repaired.

Have the same issue. Mine died – doesn’t show up on the network and no video output. Am using a Mac Mini after giving up.

@Robert_Learner, please create your own support request so Roon can provide appropriate support to you and to @Timothy_Scott, the OP on this request.

1 Like

Hi @Timothy_Scott,

Thanks for writing in - sorry to hear you’re having issues with your Nucleus. As a next step, please fill out the below:

https://account.roon.app/en/contact/nucleus-troubleshooting/

@Robert_Learner - @Robert_F is correct in that you’ll typically want to create your own thread concerning your issues, especially Nucleus issues. That said, in this particular case it would be faster if you fill out the link above as well.

Thanks! :pray:

1 Like

I haven’t received any correspondence since filing out the form you sent in this link:

https://account.roon.app/en/contact/nucleus-troubleshooting/

That was about a week ago. Is there something more I need to be doing?

Hey @Timothy_Scott,

That certainly doesn’t sound right - I’ll send over a private message with next steps for this. Please keep an eye out for a direct message from me. Thanks!

Good Afternoon, Benjamin. I still haven’t heard from the RMA team after getting that information to you on 4/25. I’m not sure how long it takes for them to respond but I thought I would mention it.

Hey @Timothy_Scott,

Thanks for the note! I see your RMA ticket in the queue with the team, I’m terribly sorry for the long delay, the process should be moving forward asap. :pray: