Nucleus Plus unable to connect to network (ref#CBF9TY)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble connecting to Roon

Nucleus Plus (Serial 54B203939A68) will not connect to network. Remote indicates looking for your Roon server. Tried power reboot. Changed network switch inputs. changed network cable.
Spectrum Internet modem to Luxul router to Pakedge switch. 8TB SSD installed. No other network connection issues throughout home.

Can you attach a monitor or TV to the HDMI connector of the Nucleus and post a photo of any messages that are displayed? Thanks.

What happens when you try to open http://192.168.0.148 in a web browser?

OK, so according to the HDMI display it seems alive and receives an IP (which is better than being dead, at least) but then you can’t connect to the IP. Seems to me that the Nucleus does connect to the network, but there might be some network issue elsewhere, though it’s not obvious to me what it is.

What’s the IP address that your remote receives?

all audio gear is on same switch without connection issues. I’ve also swapped inputs with no change to result.

Very strange - no idea, sorry

1 Like

@RTaylor3rd

Do you have the option to use another non-Apple device to try connecting to the Nucleus?

I have no clue what resolved the problem but after several reboots and signing off all remotes the Nucleus found the network. this was my first issue with Nucleus plus so let chalk it up to aberration.

I hope so too but it might be good to keep an eye on it and definitely have a backup.
You can’t rule out signs of SSD failure starting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.